Can pernicious anemia or severe vitamin B12 deficiency cause chronic non-specific duodenitis??

Not clear. No clear evidence for the causal-effect relationship between the two. PA is an autoimmue-mediated destruction of parietal cells in stomach, resuling in impairmnent of B12 absorption. Certainly it is possible that pernicious anemia may co-exist or exacerbate duodenitis via immune process or loss of balance in duodenal fluid, or anemia. But the causal-effect relationship is not well established.
Which came first? Pernicious anemia results from the reduced gastric production of intrinsic factor. It is often associated with other autoimmune diagnoses. More commonly duodenitis/gastritis from NSAID overuse of meds like apirin and ibuprofen/Advil and infection with H.pylori causes B12 deficiency. http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/204930-overview#aw2aab6b2b3aa .