Not eating from breakup stress: what kind of food would be good to try?

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics
In brief: First
Dear breakup stress, first have a good long cry in the shower, it works wonders.
Crying releases our bodies natural endorphins--pain killers, mood enhancers whenever you feel a discomfort in lower throat-have a nice cry.You'll feel better. Food--light, happy foods like fruit, yogurt, brown rice, soup are good. Grieving is a natural process. You'll feel a bit better each day.If not, get counseling.

In brief: First
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
2 comments
Dr. Ernie Ordonez
that's right. get it over with.
Dr. Nikel Rogers-wood
I agree, I would also suggest that you try foods that you enjoy to try to kick-start your appetite again. In addition to that, try getting out and doing things you enjoy with people you enjoy. This is a loss, so this time will be tough, but it will not last forever. If you feel like you need extra support, a therapist would be a great option for you.
Dr. Marsha Davis