Can I still have gallbladder dis. With negative CT & ultrasound? Having episodes of upper right quadrant pain, nausea, vomiting, constipation. HIDA?

HIDA Scan. Hi, HIDA scan is used when the other modalities are unrevealing and the suspicious for an obstruction in Biliary system is high. I believe other causes should be looked at for ur symptoms, like Gastritis and IBS.
Yes. HIDA scan with CCK is the test to get. If it is your gallbladder the symptoms will be reproduced or worsened during the test. Your gallbladder function can also be checked.