1. Can swollen lymph nodes in groin be not visible or be felt when palpated? 2. Can lower back pain cause pain in pelvic area 3. Normal bowel & urinie

Yes yes yes. Yes yes yes. MRSA can persist as can viral infections. I'm sorry you are having to ask these questions in this forum. Sometimes it takes a really dedicated doctor to get to the bottom of things. You are asking good questions. I trust you will find out why your white count is elevated. You may need to exclude uncommon conditions (abnormal white cell function or production, celiac disease, etc)