I have an urgency to urinate and frequenty urinate. I also sometimes urinate in my underwear without feeling the need to urinate at all. Please help?

In brief: Urgency

The frequent desire to urinate despite low bladder volumes can come from problems within the bladder, like inflammation and infection, things outside of the bladder like spinal injury, excessive nicotine or caffeine use, or it can be idiopathic, without a clearly identifiable cause.
A simple history, physical examination and urinalysis can start your physician down the path towards figuring it out.

In brief: Urgency

Dr. Claudette Anderson
Urethral irritation ,trauma or somtimes as women Age and this area becomes strophic this may occur
Dr. Jack Hinkle