Balance problems shortly after coping weeks of randomly plugged or unplugged ear... No excessive wax inside.?

Balance. The fluid in the inner ear often controls balance. It is not uncommon to suffer from balance issues after having ear infections or 'clogged/plugged' ears. These symptoms can persist, and if they are present for too long, you should see an ENT (Ear/Nose/Throat) doctor to have it checked out.
Sorry about that. First I should remind you to never stick anything in your ear smaller than your elbow. That being said you can try rinsing out both ears with room temperature water after putting a few drops on ear wax remover in each side. Get one of those kits with a bulb syringe and follow the instructions carefully. If that does not fix the problem see the local doctor. If that does not help come see me !