My 4th year old baby always his thumb in his mouth . I try but he not leaving his habit. Please give the solution. ?

Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine

In brief: Distraction

Try not to focus on the behavior but when you notice it occurring try to distract him with activities.
Placing a non toxic product such as Tabasco sauce on his thumb may discourage thumb sucking. He is old enough for a reward system as well. All the best with this. Some adults still thumb suck. Although I dislike pacifiers the benefit is, you can take it away.

In brief: Distraction

Dr. Katharine Cox
Dr. Katharine Cox
Dr. Idalia Acosta
General Practice

In brief: Look for the cause.

Give something that she like a lot of if no doing for short tone.
.1-3 hrs..and increased the time and she will be list the habitos..And explore the cause..

In brief: Look for the cause.

Dr. Idalia Acosta
Dr. Idalia Acosta
Dr. Vikram Patel