Tsh 1.37 T4 6.9 T3 (liothyronine) 0.99. Do I have hypothyroidism? Constantly tired, weight gain, falling hair, caching muscles. T3 (liothyronine) and T4 are total and not free.

Th is normal.. Hi..Your TV is normal . don't worry you don't have any thyroid problem.Take a good multivitamin and made exercise and you will be great.Have a great day.
Not hypothyroid. The most important level is the TSH. This is normal (and so are the other levels), so you are not hypothyroid. The symptoms you have are very common and can be due to thousands of reasons. You should see a doctor for a full evaluation.