I have fatty liver and at risk for cirrhosis. Is there a cure for both liver diseases?

Diet and exercise . A 35 year old woman may have fatty liver due to genetics or be at risk for it from obesity or diabetes. Not all Patients with fatty liver progress to cirrhosis. We worry about patients with fat AND inflammation (NASH). A biopsy is helpful to determine risk of progression. Diet, exercise, wt. loss are recommended. See a liver specialist as other conditions must be ruled out 1st. .
Fatty Liver. Fatty liver can lead to cirrhosis and cause liver failure. However, you can a change fatty liver if you have not progressed to the point of cirrhosis. Stay away from alcohol and drugs that can hurt your liver. Meet with your physician or dietician and get on a low sugar food plan. Avoid the bad fats. Get an exercise program when you have recovered from surgery. Good lifestyle can reverse it!