How to increase penile senstivity as iam having difficulty in achirving or maintaing an erection?

Penile sensitivity. This is a tough one. At your age you should not have this. One of the best tests is to have a female touch the penis and rub it to see but culturally this may not be possible. I would suggest that you see your doctor and possibly a Urologist and a Neurologist.