Shooting pains down my arm. Numb tingling and swelling in my lower arms, wrists, hands and fingers, swollen legs, lower back pain and mottled skin?

Dr. Jessica Allan

In brief: Not good

Go to nearest Emergency room for evaluation and treatment.
Mottled skin is a sign that there are changes in the blood vessels below the skin causing a patchy bluish purplish color a sign of decreased circulation. You need to find out what condition is causing these symptoms!!!

In brief: Not good

Dr. Jessica Allan
Dr. Jessica Allan
Dr. Ayisha Gani

In brief: Pain

Based on the duration of the problem, it could be musculo skeletal, underlying arthritis or tendinitis might be causing the pain.
It would be helpful if I know of your other associated medical problems or medications currently taking.

In brief: Pain

Dr. Ayisha Gani
Dr. Ayisha Gani