Have horrid burning itchy feet at night. No gout, no neuropathy, no athletes foot. Right foot is worse. Tried epsom, lamisil, (terbinafine) no relief. Dr to see?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: I'm partial

To podiatry.
I vote for podiatrist. I would love to find out what finally helps you or what your diagnosis ends up being if there is a way for you to keep us informed. Good luck.

In brief: I'm partial

To podiatry.
Dr. William Haehl
The cause would be very interesting if found.
Dr. Bradford Landry
Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Neurologist eval

It's unclear to me how you are sure it's not a neuropathy.
EMG? Prior work up? There are a variety of causes for burning feet and most should be evaluated by a neurologist or physiatrist. Blood tests may be needed and an EMG might be warranted depending on physical exam findings. Good luck!

In brief: Neurologist eval

Dr. Glynis Ablon
dyshidrosis which show as pinpoint vesicles can also lead to a burning itching sensation, you might also want to see a dermatologist.
Dr. Stuart Hickerson

In brief: Hot foot

Although you are not diabetic this is still likely neuropathic in nature.
Could be vascular issue, also reflex sympathetic dystrophy. I think your best bet would to see a neurologist. Do you have electrical devices in your bedroom? An electrical sensitivity issue could be the cause.

In brief: Hot foot

Dr. Jonathan Jassey