Can I get acne anywhere else on my body besides my face?

Dr. James Newman
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Yes, Neck and Back

Acne can occur anywhere there are sebaceous glands (oil glands) in the skin.
Web md is a great resource to learn more about acne. Skin hygiene with soap and water followed by benzol peroxide or 2% salicylic acid products are over the counter options. An evaluation by a dermatologist can help develop a long term plan. Resistant acne can also be treated with antibiotics and some laser therapy.

In brief: Yes, Neck and Back

Dr. James Newman
Dr. James Newman

In brief: On oily skin areas

Acne occurs on the oily skin areas (where the sebaceous oil glands are), which includes the entire head and neck, the upper back, and the upper chest.

In brief: On oily skin areas

Dr. Peter Kurzweil