My period came on july 30th and went off august 5th i had unprotected sex on the 10th.my ovalution is the 13th.will i get preganet and a high chance?

Dr. Chioma Lazz

In brief: Chance

They is a chance you might get pregnant having unprotected sex close to your ovulation if you did not take Plan B afterwards

In brief: Chance

Dr. Chioma Lazz
Dr. Chioma Lazz
Dr. Hien Tran

In brief: Good chance

sperms generally live for ~3 days so there is a good chance that you could be pregnant

In brief: Good chance

Dr. Hien Tran
Dr. Hien Tran
Dr. Melissa Yates
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Pregnancy

That would depend how certain you are of the date of ovulation.
Sperm can live up to 72 hours in the Fallopian tubes. Keep in mind though that even if things are perfectly timed - you really only have a 20% chance of pregnancy per month.

In brief: Pregnancy

Dr. Melissa Yates
Dr. Melissa Yates
Dr. Jane Van Dis