Boil on bottom left butt cheek where they meet/overlap, saw dr, got augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) & have done hot soaks, & just bought Epsom for bath after work. Tips?

Good plan! Keep it! Sounds good, and hydrate, and stay away from sugars, as sometimes, it exacerbates boils or skin issues. Drink plenty of water, and also stay away from sodas, sweet or diet sodas too. Get some rest, reduce your stress level, and let your body work on it's own healing. Do take probiotics three times daily, if you're on antibiotics to reduce risk of vaginitis (5%) too.