I have burning and itching on my vagina. It's also pretty red. There is no unusual discharge or smell. What could this be?

Dr. Ew Christensen

In brief: Possible yeast

This sounds like it could be a yeast/fungus problem. You could obtain an anti fungal vaginal treatment or cream over the counter such as Monistat and give it try.
If you get no results, make sure you get it checked out. Good luck!

In brief: Possible yeast

Dr. Mary David

In brief: Vaginitis

This sounds like vaginitis most likely caused by a yeast infection.
Try one of the over the counter yeast medications ( monistat tends to be the most irritating of them). If that doesn't work, see your doctor since several other things can cause yeast infections.

In brief: Vaginitis

Dr. Jane Van Dis