What is a good source of calcium for children that have a cows milk allergy?

Depends. There are a variety of sources depending on age and co-existing food allergies. Soy milk is a possible but 30% of cow milk allergic will be allergic to it. Goat milk or cheese, rice milk, etc. Older kids can simply be fed Tums wafers/tablets I a once or twice a day dosing based on size/need. These have enough calcium. The fluid/sugar & fat found in cow milk can be found in many sources.
Calcium-enriched. From kidshealth. Org: "Good alternatives to milk & milk products include calcium-enriched rice or soy milk (if soy is tolerated), vegan products (such as vegan cheese), & other soy-based (again, if soy is tolerated) or rice-based frozen desserts, sorbets, puddings, & ice pops." Calcium fortified orange juice can also be used although I encourage my families to give no more than 4-6 oz juice per day.