What toothpaste, brush, mouth wash, floss, and any other products do you's recommend to get my teeth as white as possible with braces?

Ortho and whitening? Keep your teeth as clean as possible with proper tooth brushing and flossing. Yes, it's more challenging with braces but can be done well. Ask your own Orthodontist for suggestions. Also important is to avoid foods and liquids that contribute to decay. After the braces are off, you can discuss tooth whitening options.
Oral hygiene. Brush at least 2x/day for 2 FULL minutes by the clock, especially in the area between the braces and the gum line. Watch especially in the corners of your mouth. Floss or Water-Pik daily. Use an OTC fluoride rinse daily. After eating or drinking pigment producing foods (coffee, tea, colas, mustard saffron, tomato sauce, etc) rinse w water. Consider whitening AFTER braces are removed.