Yesterday my eye hurt & I had a sore throat, a ringing in my Lt ear and a headache. Today I have a pus spot inside of my Lt eyelid. What could it be?

Dr. Cynthia Archer

In brief: See a doctor

Without seeing your eye, I can't be sure, but it sounds like infectious conjunctivitis.
the other possiblity, which would be more worrisome is a periorbital skin infection, possibly sinusitis and a middle ear infection. It makes sense to see a doctor at urgent care for an exam. Infections in and around the eye can be very serious, since the eye is so close to the brain. Anitbiotics probably needed

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Cynthia Archer
Dr. Cynthia Archer
Dr. Shontae Buffington