I'm having polyp in my left maxillary sinus and bilateral sphenoid sinus. Dont have any problem in nose or breathing but have continuous head heavyness?

Sinusitis . Sinusitis or inflammation of the sinuses can cause head heaviness. Sometimes the sphenoid sinus infection can be caused by allergies and difficult to threat. Infection can develop when there is blockage of the sinus passage ways. It is important to maintain a follow-up visit with an ears nose and throat physician or otolaryngologist to monitor your symptoms.