Eat NO dairy. Had CT, Urinalysis, Stool, blood, endos, colon. Still pain/burn for 7 months in lower abdomen (below belly button) from left to right.

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Keep looking

Robin, it appears that you have already had a fairly intense work up for the cause of your pain.
It would be impossible to know just from your short description here what the next step should be. I would recommend a follow-up appointment with your primary doctor or your gastroenterologist, or even a second opinion. It can take a long time to find the cause and can be frustrating. Good luck.

In brief: Keep looking

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Dr. Andrew Seibert
Dr. Andrea Brand