Almond allergy, how serious could it be if I don't know I have it?

Pathology

In brief: You'd know

At your age, you would have gotten obviously sick after getting into almonds.
With no history like this, you won't get a fatal reaction out of the blue. Life's hard enough without worrying about possible food allergies. Watch yourself and if you get unexpectedly ill with symptoms suggesting allergy, be alert and figure out what it was.

In brief: You'd know

Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Food allergy tests

If you are asking this question, you must have some reason for your anxiety.
Some people avoid foods because of fear, and sometimes prior reactions have been serious but you don't know the cause. A single skin prick test itself usually only costs less than $10. It would be so easy to get this during an office visit to learn more about sllergies, and then you would have real information to go on.

In brief: Food allergy tests

Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter