How long after a 1st trimester abortion can I have breast augmentation?

Probably 4-6 months. I would recommend waiting a minimum of 3 months and many would advise 6 months to allow your metabolism to return to baseline.
3-6 months. It is best to wait at least 3-6 months after the abortion before undergoing breast implant surgery. This will allow your body time to return to "baseline" and all of the hormones to go back to pre-pregnancy levels. If you do this too soon, it may impact the final outcome. Consequently, you may be unhappy with the implant size or style you selected.
3 months. One can have the augmentation immediately, but it will be safer to wait 2 to 3 months.
Few months. You probably want to wait a few months. I would recommend that you have your blood counts checked to make sure that you are not anemic. Http://www. Dassmd. Com/breast-augmentation/index. Html.
A Few Months. Best to wait until you are physically and emotionally back to your "baseline”. Seek consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons for good/ethical advice. Best wishes.
3 months. Although it is generally safe to undergo elective surgery right away, it will take a few months for your female hormones to reach your usual baseline. This can have minimal effects on all your female organs. Unless there is a reason to rush the surgery, it is probably more prudent to wait a few months.