Constant headache, night sweats, arms feel heavy, big knot in my lower right neck, feel dizzy. Any ideas what cause may be?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: Could be many things

This is something i'd see a doctor for. The knot in your lower neck might be an enlarged lymph node, and combined with the night sweats, headaches i'm concerned there's something infectious going on.
It's a really big list of potential causes and really warrants an evaluation by a doctor. Good luck.

In brief: Could be many things

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
3 comments
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
Hello this warrants URGENT referral to ED, not something to wait around for a routine appointment. Big warning signs for stroke, heart attack, head bleed, severe migrane and more.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Agreed. Don't wait. Get seen today.

In brief: Oh My.==> 911

It could be many things but if you are having these symptoms you need urgent emergency care.
These are some symptoms of stroke, can also be symptoms of heart attack. You need to have immediate urgent evaluation in an er setting. Do not drive yourself have someone take you there or call 911. Be safe please.

In brief: Oh My.==> 911

Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett