Can I do lasers to get rid of post inflammatory hyper pigmentation while on isotretinion? Also laser scar removal?

Accutane. Absolutely not. Isotretinon prevents new skin growth. Any type of LASER treatment will likely burn your skin and cause long-term scarring. It is not advised to have any type of ablative or exfoliative treatment for up to 2 years after Isotretinon treatment has ended. This is a very serious chemotherapeutic drug and that is why it comes with a 17 page consent form and requires close follow-up.
NO. This medication will make you extremely sensitive to the tissue effects of ANY laser system be it for acne, scar revision , pigments or hair. No laser therapy should be done, in my practice I make people wait a year some say 6 months but that is to risky for me and some are more conservative and wait over a year. Remember you can wait and be safe or have a horrible complication that lasts for ever.