I think I inhaled too much bleach and degreaser while cleaning, should I not breastfeed my baby, if so for how long?

Okay to keep feeding. Make sure you get some fresh air and are in a well ventilated area, but smelling the fumes of bleach for a short period of time won't do anything to your breastmilk.
Fluid, wax. It could be either fluid behind the ear drum (which could happen after bad allergies or a something like a cold), or it's just ear wax built up. If you're hearing ringing or a pulsatile "whooshing" that follows your heartbeat, you should definitely see your doctor. Good luck!