I have bad cramping during my period that tends to leave me unable to move and cause me to puke. Is this something to worry about? I am also irregular

Dysmenorrhea. You suffer from dysmennorhea, as you have excessive pain which interferes with your daily activities.Cramping, nausea and vomoting are the sumptoms of it you should consult youe family doctor or gynecologist and he/she can prescribe you some meds to take and give you relief.
Yes. There are alot of things that can be done. See your doctor to make sure that you don't have some underlying medical condition then he can give you a prescription for any of a number of medications which will help.