29y old I got kicked realty hard inbetweenmy eyes with my glasses on and i've tried several OTC meds no relief my head is constant pain n very nauseat?

In brief: See your Dr
Persistent headache, particularly with nausea, after a blow to the head, means you probably have a concussion.
You need to be checked to make sure nothing else is going on; worsening of symptoms could indicate significant problems.

In brief: See your Dr
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Possibly concussion
This sounds very much like a concussion.
The fact that you were wearing your glasses and these were most likely smashed into your head also can lead to trauma to the soft tissue as well as muscle which can further aggravate your headache and head pain. You probably should see your doctor for an evaluation both of your soft tissues and mental status (testing for concussion).

In brief: Possibly concussion
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan