I started birth control this month. I had bleeding the week before placebos for 4 days. Only red 1 day. No period on placebo week. Common or pregnant?

In brief: Not unusual

Particularly if this is your first month on the pill, it's not uncommon for your period to be a little off.
That said, a pregnancy test wouldn't be a bad idea either, just to be sure you aren't pregnant.

In brief: Not unusual

Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Richard Hatch

In brief: Common

Pregnancy can happen on birth control pills, but uncommonly.
Get a pregnancy test - if negative, keep taking the pills as directed. Sometimes it takes the body a few months to adapt to birth control pills.

In brief: Common

Dr. Richard Hatch
Dr. Richard Hatch
Dr. Shontae Buffington