Severe itching. Burning during intercourse. Blisters on head of penis.

Dr. Michael Yap
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: You may need testing

Given your description, you may have an STD.
I would recommend that you see your primary care physician as soon as you can so you can be tested for a number of common STD's, such as herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and others. For now, I would strongly advise abstaining from any intercourse so as not to spread any potential infection you may have.

In brief: You may need testing

Dr. Michael Yap
Dr. Michael Yap
Dr. Le Wang

In brief: See your doc

Although blisters on penis could result from various reasons, it should never be ignored.
If you are sexually active, and engage in unprotected sex, you should see your doctor to rule out sexually transmitted disease. Some sexually transmitted disease such as genital herpes can cause blisters on penis

In brief: See your doc

Dr. Le Wang
Dr. Le Wang
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Possible yeast

Does the head of the penis become reddened? A yeast infection may be the problem. Try applying an antiyeast cream. Remember that a yeast infection can be passed by your partner. You should see your physician if symptoms persist.

In brief: Possible yeast

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino