Thanx in advance ur all a blessing, what can be found in a punch biopsy, doc thinks tumor in back is my breast cancer spreading?

?Cancer in skin? A "punch biopsy" by definition means removing a very small (1/16-1/8") circle of skin, and a tiny amount of fat underneath it. The reason for doing so is redness or a "rash" that spreads onto the chest, neck, back, or lower abdomen and RARELY can be the return of breast cancer, confined to the skin. This biopsy does not go deeper, and is done by numbing the skin. Good luck to you!
Tissue diagnosis. Hopefully the "punch" biopsy will obtain enough cells to identify the source of the tumor on your back and I pray that it isn't a return of your breast cancer in a distant place. A Pathology doctor will look at those cells under the microscope and give your MD an answer.(and in turn you as well.)