Ii have a pimple in my ear ..It hurts bad, what can II do? Should ii.Pop it? Can II use.Antipyrne/benzo solution in it for numbing?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: Avoid popping

Popping pimples isn't recommended.
When you try to pop it, all that pus and other stuff is squeezed downwards and into surrounding tissue. If you can, put some warm compresses to the area. The heat brings the pimple to a head quicker, and it'll eventually dry up on it's own. The ear has a lot of cartilage so it's not a great place to get a pimple.

In brief: Avoid popping

Popping pimples isn't recommended.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Steven Hill

In brief: Dont pop it

You really should never pop it as pimples will usually come to a head without it and popping itt will push bacteria even deeper. I would recommend putting some antibiotic ointment on it 2-3 times per day and see your doctor if swelling, redness or fever develops.

In brief: Dont pop it

Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery