What vitamins should I be taking to increase my chances of conceiving I am currently on B6 and folic acid?

Although the folic. acid is very important for a healthy pregnancy - it won't cause you to conceive more quickly/ easily. No specific vitamins will enhance ease of conception.
Several vitamins. Vit E: improves cervical mucus and prolongs the sperms life Vit C: Chances of pregnancy doubles Folic Acid: prevents some spinal birth defects Vit B6: Luteal phase effect correcting low progesterone level Vit B12: Enhances iculation and improves inner lining of uterus Vit D: Regulates menstruation and improves sperm viability Omega 3 and 6 may prevent miscarriage Minerals.
Careful with B6. Too much B6 is not pleasant for the nervous system. The other B vitamins tend not too bother the body if too high, but B6 can, regarding conceiving:should also have your male partner's sperm checked.