I just opened some of my Suboxone strips this month and they look all whiteish and like theyve been sitting outside for a few months, are they ok?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Take Em Back
Anytime a medication looks funny or different, one needs to return the medication to the pharmacy where it was filled.
Your suboxone films should only be orange in color and without spots. Take them back to the pharmacy so they can be exchanged and the defective medication returned to the factory.

In brief: Take Em Back
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Sanjay Adi
In brief: ?not potent
Usually they are orange colored and have letter nfollowed by 2 or 8 for different strengths.
You can call the manufacturer reckitt-benckiser pharmaceuticals.

In brief: ?not potent
Dr. Sanjay Adi
Dr. Sanjay Adi
Dr. Vikram Patel