Feel there is some urine in penis after urination, and also i urinate frequently.and it always feel the need to urinate i am 26 m, married?

Dr. James Okamoto

In brief: Get a urinalysis

I would see your doctor and get a urinalysis.
If you were my patient I would probably recommend a prostate exam if the urinalysis was normal. You are too young to have benign prostatic hypertrophy, but you could have prostatitis. It is also important to check for sugar in the urine, as diabetes can also cause frequent urination.

In brief: Get a urinalysis

Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. Richard Ruth

In brief: Urination

Most common caused is STD, but can be cause by medications, or enlarged prostate

In brief: Urination

Dr. Richard Ruth
Dr. Richard Ruth
Dr. Adam Smith