I've had septate uterus, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy. While exercising I felt a twinge, during clean and jerk move w heavier weight. Can I hurtmy uterus?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Probably not, but
Probably not, but depending on how extensive the septoplasty was (and by what method, ) you should ask your surgeon what restrictions he or she prefers for you.

In brief: Probably not, but
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Wayne Ingram
In brief: Maybe
If the hysteroscopy repaired the septum inside the uterus, then that specific item is probably O.
K. However, lifting and "jerking" heavy weights for females with or without a support belt can cause a pulled round ligament which serve as a pair of "gudewires" to hold the uterus in place.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine