I've had several uterus procedures in past 3 years. Can I hurt my uterus or parametrium muscles while performing a clean and jerk exercise move?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Not likely

The uterus is well protected inside your body and exercise should not cause any pain.
Core muscle exercises like the ones you mentioned are hard and may make your abs sore but should not hurt your reproductive organs.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Maybe

If the hysteroscopy repaired the septum inside the uterus, then that specific item is probably O.
K. However, lifting and "jerking" heavy weights for females with or without a support belt can cause a pulled round ligament which serve as a pair of "gudewires" to hold the uterus in place.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Jane Van Dis