Hello I had the lapband done 2 2 2011.And im intrested in the sleeve.But I have medicaid and medicare.I need to find a revision dr.Thank you?

In brief: Make band work
The reasons bands fail is either they are not adjusted properly or misinformation about how they work.
They don't restrict and don't keep you from over eating. Figure out what lifestyle changes you need first. Medicare approved sleeve.

In brief: Make band work
Dr. Terry Simpson
Dr. Terry Simpson
Dr. Ernie Ordonez
Bariatrics
You will a doc who will do the task for you. Keep looking.

Dr. Ernie Ordonez
Dr. Ernie Ordonez
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Bariatrics
In brief: Need to call
You will likely need to call around.
Medicare has a list of approved facilities. Then, call them to see which surgeons accept medicare, and look for one with plenty of experience. Usually, the doctor will need to document some type of problem or complication, since medicare usually only pays for one procedure, unless there are.

In brief: Need to call
You will likely need to call around.
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery