I have lower stomach pains and I am 2 weeks late and I also have a back ache and keep feeling sick and getting head aches what does it mean?

The possibilities. If you are or have been sexual active you'll want to do a home pregnancy test. If you are 2 weeks late this should be very accurate. If you are not pregnant then there could be normal hormonal changes and you could take a wait and see approach over the next 2 weeks. Should you have any other changes a consult is always the best advice. Avoid alcohol and tobacco in the meantime. Good luck.
Pregnancy. Take a pregnancy test. The symptoms that you describe are consistent with early pregnancy. Hormonal changes can cause backache, constipation with lower stomach pains, headaches, and nausea.