Can I use makeup over a sunburn that peels? I have Sensitive skin

Dr. Harold Peltan
Ophthalmology

In brief: Sunburn

Don't use the make up.
Instead use Aloe vera gel and then a moisturizing cream. Some creams also contain vitamins C and E which may help but have not yet been proven. Drink extra water. Remember the sunscreen next time. Limit sun exposure if you burn easily or are taking a medicine that makes you sensitive to the sun.

In brief: Sunburn

Don't use the make up.
Dr. William Jenkins
Anesthesiology

In brief: Not a good

Idea, allow it to heal

In brief: Not a good

Idea, allow it to heal
Dr. Carol Stauffer-munekata

In brief: Wait until healed

It would be best to use a good moisturizer with SPF 15 or better protection, such as Neutrogena.
St Ives Skin care products also has a good facial moisturizer for under $6 for 10 oz of product (Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin) - you can find this at Target, Walmart, and many Pharmacy chains.

In brief: Wait until healed