I have a benign cyst in my scrotum. I often get a minor discomfort not in my testicles but the upper area of the spermatic cord. Please help...?

Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran

In brief: See doctor

You may have epidimitis.
Depend on the age group , there is different antibiotics for age group >35 years old and one for <35 years old because of different bacteria that infects the epidymis you need to see a doctor to evaluate it.

In brief: See doctor

You may have epidimitis.
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
Dr. James Krick
Urology

In brief: Scrotal cyst

I assume that a physician has determined that the lump in your scrotum is a "benign cyst"? if not get an exam by a urologist and mention the scrotal pain as well.
Best to get examined.

In brief: Scrotal cyst

Best to get examined.
Dr. James Krick
Dr. James Krick
Dr. Keegan Duchicela