Can ob/gyn treat hemorrhoids? I'm using anucort suppositories but it still hurts badly. Does anucort cause gas and urge to move bowels. GI dr?

Yes...but. If you need surgical treatment for the hemorrhoids, you will most likely need a general surgeon.
Probably not. An Ob/Gyn can treat hemorrhoids with medications, but very few would remove them surgically. You'd usually see a General surgeon for that - you can ask your OBG if he/she can help you.