I am so confused about milk. I have read online sources saying it is bad and another source saying it is really good for you. What to beliebe?

Milk has benefits. Milk has benefits especially for babies. Milk is not designed by nature to feed older children or adults, so we should only use the beneficial parts of the milk. For babies, human milk is the complete food, with carbs, fats, and protein. For toddlers, cow milk can substitute for human milk. For preschoolers and older, milk is a good source of protein, calcium, and vitamin d; but beware of the fat!
Milk. Milk and milk products provide valuable nutrients that help build strong bones, prevent disease and maintain overall health. Although most people can consume and enjoy milk on a regular basis without any complications, some individuals experience adverse reactions to certain components in milk. Two such problems are lactose intolerance and cow’s milk protein allergy.