Dr I have severe pain & burning sensation while urinating. Feels to urinate frequently. Also have pain in lower abdomen back sides and leg joints. Help?

Urinary tract infect. You have urinary tract infection & need antibiotics.If you are not allergic,take bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) DS 1 tablet twice daily for 7 days.In India you can get it in the pharmacy. need to take plenty of fluids.coconut water is very good.If your symptoms do not disappear,see a doctor.
UTI. It sounds like you have acute cystitis(urinary infection).Go to a clinic or a doctor and your urine will get checked and an appropriate antibiotic will be prescibed.Hope you feel better soon.