My hands have recently started to shake a little bit and I can't really control it... What is this? What can I do to change it?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Shaking of hands

Without knowing your age it is difficult to answer but i try.
It seems you are having essential tremors., they bigin gradually, worsen with movements, occur in hands first affecting one hand or both hands, can include yes yes or no no motion of the head.Are aggravated by emotional stress, fatigue, caffeine and extreme of temp. You should see your doctor, as there are other causes of shaking of hands.

In brief: Shaking of hands

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Shontae Buffington