Hello doctors I have been feeling a little tired lately and fatigued and I just want to sleep all day and I feel out of energy I don't feel depressed?

Dr. James Okamoto

In brief: Possible sleep apnea

You mention on clinical conditions "poor sleeping".
Poor sleep can often be due to sleep apnea (even if you are not overwt). Other causes of poor sleep include "restless leg syndrome", ingesting caffeinated drinks or some meds such as decongestants.

In brief: Possible sleep apnea

Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. Susan Arnoult

In brief: Lot of options

You could have a sleep disorder such as sleep apnea.
You could have a hormonal disorder such as hypothyroidism. Your diet and exercise may be causing your fatigue if it is not healthy. You could have a virus, heart or lung problems. See your doctor to sort it out.

In brief: Lot of options

Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Tired

See your doctor for an examination to include blood work for anemia and a thyroid profile

In brief: Tired

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick