Hi my ear has been hurting for the past week and I don't know what is going on?

In brief: Doctor

Please go to your doctor who will examine you and give you treatment or possibly refer you to an ENT specialist depending on the cause of your earache.
Hope you fel better soon dear. Let your parents know.

In brief: Doctor

Dr. John Snyder

In brief: Need ears checked

If your ear hurts when touched it is probably an otitis extern, or infection of the ear canal.
If not, you probably have a middle ear infection. Either way, an ear ache lasting this long must be evaluated by your doctor. You may need treatment.

In brief: Need ears checked

Dr. David Satloff
Pain Management

In brief: Get your ear checked

typically there is an infection in either the ear or in the TM joint.
Your PCP can rule out infection in the ear, and your dentist can rule out the TM joint.

In brief: Get your ear checked

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine