Dr. Maria Dumalaog

In brief: Review records

Its hard to answer that question without reviewing records.
Most hernia repair are done without complications. The ovary is push back into position and the hernia is repaired. In some cases if there were any complications, i.e. surgeon was unable to reduce a strangulated ovary, it would need to be removed. But we only need one functioning ovary to get pregnant

In brief: Review records

In brief: Yes you can get preg

yes you can get pregnant the surgery you had when you were infant will not interfere with your ability to have children good luck

In brief: Yes you can get preg

Dr. Peter Baumann

In brief: Inguinal ovary

If you have regular menstrual cycles, I would not worry at this point.
Once you are trying to get pregnant, after trying for about 1 year without achieving pregnancy, you may want to revisit this question again.

In brief: Inguinal ovary

Dr. Cindy Juster