3 yrs ago I was treated bcuz my doctor thought I had rocky mountain spotted fever..Now my liver is enlarged and enzymes normal could this be caused f?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Rocky mtn fever
Rocky mountain spotted fever is an acute infection due to a bacterium. It can lead to serious side effects if not treated.
If adequately treated, you would not expect any long-term adverse effects, particularly after 3 years.. The germ has been eliminated, and your body goes back to normal. You will have to look for another cause for your liver enlargement.

In brief: Rocky mtn fever
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Arnon Rubin