I got little bumbs at the base of my penis is it normal it don't look bad can't really see them but u can feel them slightly?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Bumps on penis
The tiny little bumps that commonly occur around the base or the shaft of the penis usually represent tiny little cysts filled with an oily, cheezy kind of material.
It is completely benign and normal and nothing needs to be done. Occasionally one of these will swell and become red with inflammation; in this case, it is likely to go away with just good washing, or occasionally with squeezing out.

In brief: Bumps on penis
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr